A customer can claim for refund of paid amount when
1. A customer had made payment and payment is credited in online examination account but purchased product does not appear in his profile account.
2. A payment is deducted from bank (either debit card /credit card/ UPI/ paytm) for any order but order is not received.
For claiming a paid amount to a customer is possible under following conditions:
1. a customer must show the receipt of payment
2. a customer profile should not reflect purchased product.
3. Refund will be given by same method as received by the online examination.
4. Online Examination can take for 5 to 7 working day to refund the money into an account from which you had paid at the time of purchase of product/
NO amount will be refunded to a customer if the purchased product / Course/ Test is reflected in customer's account.
Any dispute related with non refunding of paid amount will be taken under Delhi high court only.