Central board of secondary education (CBSE) is a board of education to private and public schools. It was formed officially in 1962 with sole purpose to provide a common standard and platform to every school going student in the country. CBSE conducts examinations for class X and Class XII every year. CBSE provides affiliations to private and Public school. Presently around 18000 schools of the country are affiliated with the board. This ensures that CBSE is one of the most preferred boards in the country. A large number of students enrol in CBSE for class X and class XII examination. Online examination has also decided to help the students who are going to appear in class X and class XII CBSE board examinations. CBSE follows the school curriculum designed by NCERT (National Council of Education and Research and training). The prime focus of CBSE is
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising student friendly and students cantered paradigms.
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices.
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs.
- Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in service training programmes, workshops etc.
Why do you choose online examination?
Online examination is a common platform for the students who are aiming to become successful in the board examination. Online examination provides followings:
- A study material which is thoughtfully designed material for preparing board examinations.
- The material is prepared by expert teachers having a very long experience of working with CBSE board.
- Question bank is prepared in each subject especially for class X and class XII board examination.
- Online examination question bank will give an idea to the students about the types of questions which can be asked from topics they have prepared.
- After covering entire syllabus, students are given five sample papers of expected questions in each subject for that particular year. .
- All questions papers are prepared by highly experienced teachers teaching these classes.
- Registered students will have an opportunity to interact with the respective subject experts to clear their doubts in live chat session.
- Time to time our teachers will give tips of getting successful and to obtain high score in the CBSE board examination.